Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Time: 8:00AM - 3:00PM
You're automatically added to the event once you click the Join Us link at the bottom of the page. Confirmation emails will go out several days prior to the event.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST STAY FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION .
Location: Dunkin Center
You must bring a valid ID or Drivers License.
What to wear:
1980's Cocktail Attire.
No clothing brand logos please. They're not allowed on camera.
All participants are entered for a chance to win raffle prizes. Increase your odds by signing up for multiple days.
Film Set Etiquette:
- You must stay for the entire duration of filming that you signed up for.
- Never disrupt the cast or crew as they'll be busy working. While it is fun being on set we must remember that it is a serious business. Please don't speak to the actors or director unless instructed to do so.
- Please don't take pictures or ask for autographs or you will be removed from set. It's too disruptive and distracting.
- Never look directly into the cameras unless instructed to do so.
- Don't wander off on your own. Stay in your designated area. If you need to use a restroom notify a coordinator or production assistant.
- Please remain quiet at all times while on set.
- Please turn your cell phones off and don't ever take them out while on set or you will be removed.
- Do not bring valuables to set. Production is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- No backpacks or pocketbooks allowed unless they are part of your wardrobe.
- Don't be late or you will not be allowed to enter the film set.