IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE IT AT THE DESIGNATED TIMES ON DECEMBER 16TH-17TH YOU MAY STILL SIGN UP BELOW.
HOWEVER, YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED ADMITTANCE.
ALSO, YOU MAY BE DISQUALIFIED FROM PARTICIPATING IN OUR RAFFLE.
THE SOONER YOU ARRIVE TO OUR DESIGNATED TIMES, THE MORE LIKELY IT IS THAT YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.
WE WOULD LIKE TO GIVE EVERYONE AN OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS FILM. SO GET TO SET AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN AND WE MAY BE ABLE TO INCLUDE YOU IN THE SCENE.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
8:00AM - 3:00PM and/or 3:00PM -10:00PM on both December 16th and 17th
You're automatically added to the event once you click the Join Us link at the bottom of the page. Confirmation emails will go out several days prior to the event.
Location: Dunkin Center
You must bring a valid ID or Drivers License.
What to wear:
1980's Cocktail Attire.
No clothing brand logos please. They're not allowed on camera.
All participants are entered for a chance to win raffle prizes. Increase your odds by signing up for multiple days.
Film Set Etiquette:
- You must stay for the entire duration of filming that you signed up for.
- Never disrupt the cast or crew as they'll be busy working. While it is fun being on set we must remember that it is a serious business. Please don't speak to the actors or director unless instructed to do so.
- Please don't take pictures or ask for autographs or you will be removed from set. It's too disruptive and distracting.
- Never look directly into the cameras unless instructed to do so.
- Don't wander off on your own. Stay in your designated area. If you need to use a restroom notify a coordinator or production assistant.
- Please remain quiet at all times while on set.
- Please turn your cell phones off and don't ever take them out while on set or you will be removed.
- Do not bring valuables to set. Production is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- No backpacks or pocketbooks allowed unless they are part of your wardrobe.
- Don't be late or you will not be allowed to enter the film set.